Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great Western Horse Show

The Great Western Foxtrotter Show was held in Farmington, Utah on June 22-24. I showed two horses, Patriot's Dixie Pizzazz, and Image's Jazzy Ragtime Hit. Here are a couple pictures from the show...
Preston singing the national anthem.
Do you like my new custom made pink pants and chaps? (Here's a little secret for ya, I had to spray paint my boots pink to get them to match the rest of my outfit.)
I won English Pleasure.
Lacey and I waiting to go into Western Pleasure.

We had a great show. The little three year old that I have trained (Jazmine) is still undefeated. She won all 5 of her events at this show, including 2 championships and the Breeder's Cup where I won money.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE pink!

Tasha L. said...

Good job, leese!
Tasha

Ahren said...

Nice Boots. You should start your own shop. Or maybe just sell your idea to the "Red Green Show". You look adorable in all your pictures. That is so neat about Jazmine. Way to go!