Monday, March 24, 2008

My Amazing Boyfriend

Preston came up to Rexburg this past weekend. He came up on Saturday and we got to go out and work with Pizzazz. After we rode, we came home and made pizzas with my roommates and their dates. They were yummy! Then we went to the Sadie Hawkins dance at BYU-I. It was a lot of fun! We had so much fun! Our group dressed up as spies, if you couldn't tell. He stayed Saturday night at his friend's apartment. On Sunday I made him breakfast and then we went to church and then he left. We had a great time and I was so sad when he had to leave!


2 comments:

Tasha L. said...

I love the first picture of you & Preston! So cute! Sorry that we weren't able to have you & Preston over. He'll just have to come up again sometime!
Love ya!
Your big sis,
Tasha

Tara said...

So Cute! You look beautiful Lisa! Preston looks good too.